| 25 November 2021
Our Custom Rostering System (CRS) was developed as a tool for culture change, designed to transform workforce planning roles from data entry to data intelligence. In this recorded webinar, our rostering experts take you through 5 key steps to ensure all your staff members are fully operational and compliant.
- Understanding your organisation
- Building your plan
- Ensuring your compliance
- Mobilising your plan
- Understanding the workforce
After the presentation, the audience’s questions were answered by the panel which included:
- Elaine Grant – Deputy Head of Medical Staffing & Development, Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Sarah Connelly – Rostering Consultant, Skills for Health
- Ben Marchini – Product Manager, Skills for Health
If you would like a live demonstration, please book a demo with one of our rostering experts.
Watch the webinar on-demand below
Book a demo
We manage every element of rostering implementation, workforce planning and learning management. For more information about CRS, please get in touch and book a demo with one of our rostering specialists. Available virtually, we’ll show you all the key features that NHS organisations trust to accurately and safely manage staff rosters, designed specifically for the needs of the health sector.