Our Health Heroes Awards on-demand
Watch the 2021 ceremony from the comfort of your own home
Announcing this year’s Our Health Heroes winners, celebrated at the virtual ceremony on March 23rd, 2021, watch on-demand any time until March 2022.
Watch on-demand today
Our Health Heroes was created to champion real people, who are at the heart of our healthcare system. Now more than ever we need to celebrate and say ‘thank you’ to the thousands of unsung heroes up and down the country. Our Health Heroes 2021 was sponsored by Unison, NHS Employers, SFJ Awards and Bevan Brittan.
The ceremony was hosted virtually by Skills for Health Executive Director Candace Miller, supported by a number of special guests and partners. You can watch the winners be announced from the comfort of your own home or desk, so don’t miss this opportunity to share our winner’s successes, be inspired by their stories, plus hear from some special guests!
Enter your details below to access the ceremony and watch online on-demand.
With thanks to our Presenters and Speakers
Hosted virtually by Candace Miller, Executive Director, Skills for Health, supported by John Rogers, Chief Executive, Skills for Health, and Jeremy Newman, Chairman of the Skills for Health Board, the Awards were presented by several special guests and partners including:
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Michelle Wayt, Assistant Director, NHS Employers
- Sara Gorton, Head of Health, UNISON
- Roz Norman, Health Service Group Executive Chair, UNISON
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- David Hare, CEO, Independent Healthcare Providers Network
- Niamh Mckenna, CIO, NHS Resolution
- Erika Bannerman, NHS Shared Business Services
- John Clark, Head of Awards and Assessment Services, SFJ Awards
Plus, special messages from:
- Edward Argar, Minister of State at the Department of Health and Social Care
- Alex Norris, Shadow Minister for Health and Social Care
- Helen Whatley, Minister for Care
Thank you to our amazing event partners
Skills for Health is a not-for-profit organisation therefore without the generosity and support of our amazing event partners we would not be able to put on a fantastic awards ceremony for you each year! A massive thank you to Unison, SFJ Awards and NHS Employers for being award category sponsors and Bevan Brittan for sponsoring the event.
All the latest Our Health Heroes insights
Read more about Our Health Heroes previous winners and what they are doing now.