Our Health Heroes Virtual Awards Ceremony
Book Your Ticket to the 2021 Our Health Heroes Ceremony
Register below to attend or visit Eventbrite.
Our Health Heroes was created to champion real people, who are at the heart of our healthcare system. After the year that was 2020, now more than ever we need to recognise and say ‘thank you’ to the thousands of unsung heroes up and down the country.
Join us on Tuesday 23rd March to watch this years Our Health Heroes be announced at our exciting and much anticipated annual awards ceremony sponsored by Unison, NHS Employers and Bevan Brittan
The ceremony will be hosted virtually by Skills for Health Executive Director Candace Miller supported by a number of special guests and partners. You can watch the winners be announced from the comfort of your own home or desk, so don’t miss this opportunity to share our winner’s successes, be inspired by their stories, plus hear from some special guests!
Register to watch the Virtual Awards Ceremony Below. If you are a winner or shortlisted individual or team and have yet to receive your invitation to the awards please get in touch. The awards will be available to watch until 23rd March 2022. In order to watch on demand please still register your details below.
FREE – General registration: Register to watch the ceremony live.
£12.50 – General Registrations + Goody Bag: Register to watch the ceremony live PLUS order an exclusive limited edition Our Health Heroes goody bag full of treats and goodies to enjoy whilst watching the awards ceremony.
Presenters and Speakers
Hosted virtually by Candace Miller, Executive Director, Skills for Health, supported by John Rogers, Chief Executive, Skills for Health, and Jeremy Newman, Chairman of the Skills for Health Board, the Awards will be presented by several special guests and partners including:
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS England & NHS Improvement
- Michelle Wayt, Assistant Director, NHS Employers
- Sara Gorton, Head of Health, UNISON
- Roz Norman, Health Service Group Executive Chair, UNISON
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- David Hare, CEO, Independent Healthcare Providers Network
- Niamh Mckenna, CIO, NHS Resolution
- Erika Bannerman, NHS Shared Business Services
- John Clark, Head of Awards and Assessment Services, SFJ Awards
Plus, special messages from:
- Edward Argar, Minister of State at the Department of Health and Social Care
- Alex Norris, Shadow Minister for Health and Social Care
- Helen Whatley, Minister for Care
Thank you to our amazing event partners
Skills for Health is a not for profit organisation therefore without the generosity and support of our amazing event partners we would not be able to put on a fantastic awards ceremony for you each year! A massive thank you to Unison and NHS Employers for being award category sponsors and Bevan Brittan for sponsoring the event. We also have a number of event prize partners, we are very grateful for their involvement in the awards this year too.